It’s time for this month’s DIY challenge! This month I wished to do one thing for all of the mamas on the market who want a little bit of pampering. Generally we mothers get so caught up in doing issues for everybody else that we overlook to do some one thing for ourselves. Right this moment I wish to present you the best way to make a fast and straightforward Pink Lemonade Sugar Scrub that may go away your pores and skin feeling nothing in need of divine!
This sugar scrub is a tremendous exfoliant plus moisturizer in your winter pores and skin. This additionally makes an exquisite present (assume Valentine’s Day in your mother or sister)! I made a small batch to make use of as a hand scrub as a result of my arms have gotten so dry and tough this winter. However when you double the recipe and use a bigger jar, this is able to make an excellent scrub to make use of within the bathe!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/Four cup candy almond oil (you should utilize any oil, however candy almond is light and good for delicate pores and skin)
- 15 drops lemon important oil
- 1 drop crimson meals dye
- 2 drops Vitamin E oil (non-obligatory for preservation)
- glass jar with lid
1. In a small bowl, combine collectively the sugar, oil and important oil. If you wish to add a few drops of Vitamin E for preservation, try this now.
2. Add the crimson meals dye and blend effectively.
3. Pour combination right into a clear glass jar with a lid.
4. Hold a small ceramic spoon subsequent to the jar for simple scooping! You’re finished!
That is such a fairly little scrub, don’t you assume? I promise as soon as you utilize this scrub in your arms, you’ll marvel the way you ever lived with out it. The scent is so interesting and your arms will really feel softer than a child’s! Completely happy pampering!