Easy Steak Taco Bowls #CrockPotDinner
This post is sponsored by La Tortilla Factory.
As a busy entrepreneur and mother, my life is chaotic at times.
On a typical day, I’m juggling school drop-offs with conference calls and who knows what else. It’s an exciting life, but definitely overwhelming at times, which is why I like to keep dinnertime as simple and easy as possible.
Recently, I’ve discovered La Tortilla Factory Cocina Fresca Sauce Starters and La Tortilla Factory Non-GMO Hand Made Style tortillas, which are helping me achieve these family dinner goals!
When you want to serve bold, authentic flavors without powdery packets or watered down flavors, oh, and when you only have 20 minutes to get it done.
La Tortilla Factory Cocina Fresca Sauce Starters are available for slow cooker and skillet recipes, and add the perfect amount of flavor to any recipe. I recommend having a few packets in the pantry at all times!
HAND MADE STYLE TORTILLAS
So deliciously authentic you’d swear they came straight from grandma’s kitchen. Soft and flexible with a genuine ‘homemade’ taste and texture!
La Tortilla Factory Non-GMO Hand Made Style tortillas offer a fresh taste to our Mexican-inspired meals here at home. La Tortilla Factory’s newly revamped Non-GMO Hand Made Style tortillas are the perfect companion to your dinner. They truly taste home made!
One of our favorite recipes are Steak Taco Bowls, and with La Tortilla Factory Barbacoa Sauce Starter, I can make the steak in a slow cooker while I’m busy working and running errands.
The tortillas are also easy to cut into strips and pop into the oven for a crunchy element to our bowls. Yum!
Grab the recipe below!
Easy Steak Taco Bowls
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours on high, 8 hours on low
- Barbacoa Sauce Starter
- 2 lbs boneless chuck roast, cut into 2 to 3 inch pieces
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tbsp oil
- La Tortilla Factory Non-GMO Hand Made Style tortillas
bowl filler ideas:
- black beans
- cheddar cheese
- roasted corn
- red onion, chopped finely
- sour cream
- green onions, sliced
- pico de gallo
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown meat on all sides.
- Place meat in slow cooker. In a small bowl, whisk Sauce Starter and water until smooth; pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut strips from the La Tortilla Factory Non-GMO Hand Made Style tortillas and place on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet (spray with cooking spray to avoid sticking). Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until crispy.
- Build taco bowl by placing lettuce in bowl first, then building with ingredients of your choice! Top with steak
One lucky Mom Spark reader will win a Crock-Pot 6.5-Quart, Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker, La Tortilla Factory Non-GMO Hand Made Style tortillas, and La Tortilla Factory Cocina Fresca Sauce Starters!
To enter, complete the giveaway widget below! Good luck. 🙂
a Rafflecopter giveaway
In the meantime, learn more about La Tortilla Factory by visiting latortillafactory.com!