Greek Rooster Sliders made with tender rooster, feta, gooey cheese and topped with cool and creamy Tzatziki sauce. Taste packed and excellent for events and holidays.
Hey everybody, Kelly right here from Life Made Sweeter again once more with some enjoyable social gathering meals.
With picnic and patio season simply across the nook, I’m at all times looking out for tasty and easy recipes for feeding a crowd.
These Greek Rooster Sliders come collectively simply and are stuffed with recent Mediterranean-inspired flavors.
You possibly can go the complete home made route right here or to maintain issues tremendous easy, rotisserie rooster and your favourite store-bought Greek dressing (my newest favourite is Panera’s which you could find at Goal) work nice as properly.
Serve with lettuce, sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, purple onions and a dollop of cool and creamy tzatziki sauce.
This recipe makes 12 so it’s additionally excellent for a vacation social gathering or household get collectively.
HOW TO MAKE GREEK CHICKEN SLIDERS?
Begin off by combining shredded rooster with Greek dressing (I used Panera’s).
Assemble the sliders by arranging the underside halves on a lined baking sheet or flippantly greased casserole dish.
Layer with shredded rooster, crumbled feta and a layer of mozzarella slices.
End with high halves and brush with melted butter combination together with some crumbled feta. Cowl with foil and bake till cheese is sweet and melty.
WHAT CAN I SERVE THESE SLIDERS WITH?
Greek Rooster Sliders
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup finely chopped cucumber
- ½ tablespoon chopped recent dill
- 2 teaspoons chopped recent oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon finely minced garlic
- salt and pepper, to style
- Three cups shredded cooked rooster rotisserie, gradual cooked or grilled
- ⅓ cup Greek dressing, home made or your favourite model (I used Panera’s I bought from Goal)
- salt and pepper, to style
- 4-6 slices mozzarella cheese1/Four cup crumbled feta, plus extra for topping
- 1 12-count bundle Hawaiian or Tender Dinner Rolls
- crumbled feta, for topping
- 1-2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- Romaine lettuce or blended greens
- Cucumber slices, tomato slices, onion slices, olive slices
- In a small bowl, mix the Greek yogurt, cucumber, dill, oregano, lemon juice, garlic and season with salt and pepper, to style. Cowl and chill within the fridge whilst you put together the sliders.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a big bowl, mix shredded rooster with Greek dressing and season with salt and pepper to style.
- Break up your slider buns in half, place one half within the backside of a 11×7″ or 9×13″ baking dish.
- High with shredded rooster and mozzarella slices. Place the opposite half of the rolls on high.
- Combine collectively the butter with oregano and basil and brush over tops of rolls. Sprinkle with feta. Cowl with tinfoil and bake in preheated oven for about 5-Eight minutes or till cheese is melted.
- Slice into particular person sliders and serve instantly with a dollop of Tzatziki sauce and selection of toppings. Sliders are greatest on the primary day.
Extra sliders you may like:
Ham and Cheese Sliders
Rooster Bruschetta Sliders
Hawaiian Rooster Sliders