These Salted Caramel Brownie Bites are made with a easy, from-scratch, brownie batter and are full of a wealthy (straightforward to make!) caramel filling! High every little thing off with a sprinkle of flaky sea salt for a dessert you’ll be coming again to again and again!
Hello everybody, Sam right here once more from Sugar Spun Run. At this time I’ve yet one more candy deal with to share: these completely irresistible, decadent, Salted Caramel Brownie Bites!
Brownies have all the time been one in all my favourite desserts, however I’ve lately discovered that they’re even higher (and fairly a bit extra addicting) in bite-sized type. These brownie bites are nice on their very own and I’ve been making them for perpetually, however they’re even higher when stuffed. Up to now I’ve stuffed them with cream cheese frosting or peanut butter frosting (each are implausible choices!), however filling them with creamy salted caramel is my present favourite.
The right way to Make Caramel Sauce for Salted Caramel Brownie Bites
The caramel for these brownie bites is tremendous straightforward to make. For immediately’s recipe, you’ll merely be melting down caramel candies and heavy cream.
I like to mix my caramels and my cream on the stovetop and soften the caramel on low warmth, stirring ceaselessly. Hold stirring till the combination is totally clean.
For those who don’t wish to use pre-made store-bought caramels, you should use a selfmade caramel sauce, simply needless to say this form of caramel sauce gained’t agency up fairly as a lot because the model included on this recipe.
Whichever caramel you utilize, be sure to let it cool fully earlier than biting in — nothing ruins an ideal dessert fairly like scalding your self with scorching sizzling caramel (ask me how I do know!).
Get pleasure from!
The right way to Make Salted Caramel Brownie Bites
Salted Caramel Brownie Bites
- 12 Tablespoons unsalted butter minimize into Tablespoon-sized items
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips (100g)
- ½ cup pure cocoa powder (50g)
- ½ teaspoon instantaneous espresso grounds non-compulsory
- 1 cup tightly packed gentle or darkish brown sugar (200g)
- ½ cup granulated sugar (100g)
- 2 massive eggs + 1 massive egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup + 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour (140g)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 35 caramels
- ½ cup heavy cream (115ml)
- High quality sea salt, for sprinkling
- Preheat your oven to 350F (175C) and spray a 24-count mini muffin tin with baking spray**
- Mix butter and chocolate chips in a big, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir effectively, microwave for an additional 15 seconds after which stir effectively once more. Repeat for 15 seconds till chocolate and butter are fully melted and well-combined.
- Stir in cocoa powder, instantaneous espresso, and sugars, then add eggs, egg yolk and vanilla extract and beat effectively.
- In a separate, medium-sized bowl, whisk collectively flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add dry substances to moist and stir till well-combined.
- Drop batter by 1½ Tablespoon into ready mini muffin tin.
- Switch to 350F (175C) oven and bake for 18 minutes or till a toothpick inserted within the middle comes out clear or with a couple of fudgy crumbs (not moist batter!).
- Instantly after baking take a rounded teaspoon or Tablespoon and press into every brownie chunk to make a effectively (see picture in put up for instance).
- Permit brownie bites to chill when you put together your caramel filling.
- Put together your caramel filling by combining caramels and heavy cream in a small saucepan over medium-low warmth. Stir ceaselessly till caramel is totally melted and combination is clean, then take away from warmth.
- Use a spoon to pour melted caramel into every brownie chunk.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and permit to chill fully earlier than serving.
If you do not have baking spray you’ll be able to evenly grease and flour the edges and backside of every mini muffin effectively (make certain to shake out extra flour).