Spicy Teriyaki Meatball Noodles
Someway, a way, 2018 is coming to a detailed.
I do know that the majority of us say this phrase on the finish of yearly, however “how did it fly by so shortly?”
Significantly, although, I really feel prefer it was a whirlwind of a yr.
Did I sleep? Nope.
Did I full all of my objectives? Nope.
Did I do my finest? Completely. I say that may be a parenting win that I’ll proudly pat myself on the again for.
Although it was a curler coaster of a yr for me, there are some issues about motherhood that may at all times keep the identical.
Like supper time. As a result of the fam has obtained to eat. Mama’s gotta eat, too.
However, right here’s the factor – supper time can’t be sophisticated. I don’t do sophisticated.
On the similar time, I don’t do boring, both. That’s the reason I really like having noodles on-hand in my pantry that I can create into absolutely anything.
One in every of my fav noodle manufacturers? No Yolks.
What I really like finest about No Yolks noodles is that they’re by no means sticky or gooey. As a result of nobody wants that ew of their life.
No Yolks are additionally made with high-quality flour mix substances, therefore why they’re at all times yummy with any dish you embrace them in.
Good firmness. Merely scrumptious.
This New 12 months’s Eve, No Yolks is “slipping into one thing a little bit extra scrumptious” by launching intelligent “Tasteful Noods” billboards in Instances Sq., which is SO sensible.
Noods, get it?
Should you’re into Tasteful Noods like No Yolks is, then you definately’ll love the recipe I’ve concocted with this spirit in thoughts. I promise you that it’s a very, very tasteful nood. 😊
Spicy Teriyaki Meatball Noodles. Candy and spicy, or simply candy if you wish to maintain again on the spiciness for these delicate style buds. It’s as much as you. You’re the boss of your tasteful nood.
Like all Mother Spark recipes, this meal is tremendous easy to make for the busy (however spicy) mother who must feed her household however hasn’t napped in 100 years.
Seize the recipe under!
Spicy Teriyaki Meatball Noodles
Yield: four servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Prepare dinner Time: 25 minutes
Whole Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- half cup soy sauce
- half cup water
- 2 tbsp honey
- half tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce (omit to take away spiciness)
- 1/four cup brown sugar
- half tsp floor ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bundle of No Yolks noodles
- 1 bundle frozen fully-cooked meatballs
- three stalks inexperienced onion, chopped
- toasted sesame seeds
- Start cooking No Yolks noodles based on bundle instructions.
- In a big skillet, warmth vegetable oil over medium warmth. Add frozen meatballs to skillet and cook dinner till meatballs are browned on both sides. Flip off warmth.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk water, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, brown sugar, garlic, and floor ginger over low warmth till properly mixed. Deliver to a simmer, then take away from warmth.
- Add sauce combination to meatballs in skillet, mix, then carry to a simmer and cook dinner 10-15 minutes or till meatballs are lined and sauce is thick. Add cooked No Yolks noodles to skillet, coating every noodle in sauce.
- Garnish with inexperienced onions and sesame seeds. Get pleasure from!
So, right here’s to 2018, associates. I hope you shut it out with a spicy, tasteful nood as properly. 😉
Be taught extra about No Yolks noodles, together with all of the sizes and shapes of their merchandise, in addition to extra “Tasteful Noods” recipes, right here.
This can be a sponsored dialog written by me on behalf of No Yolks. The opinions and textual content are all mine.