Complete 30 Candy Potato Hash with Fried Egg Recipe
This #Complete30 breakfast consists of cubed candy potatoes and sliced onions sauteed with olive oil, then egg on high.
Complete30 Complete 30 Candy Potato Hash with Fried Egg
- 1 candy potato, peeled & diced (the smaller, the simpler to cook dinner by way of)
- half of medium onion, diced
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp additional virgin olive oil
- seasoning of alternative (I like an all-purpose seasoning)
- Warmth olive oil in a big skillet over medium warmth. When sizzling, add candy potatoes and saute for round 5 minutes.
- Add onions and sautee hash till onions are translucent and potatoes are cooked by way of.
- Utilizing a spatula, create area in the midst of the hash, add a tsp of olive oil to this area, then crack egg on high to cook dinner. Cook dinner to desired liking and serve!
PIN THIS POST!